Through its worldwide network of offices, iae TORONTO goes to extra lengths to help ensure students are fully supported during their studies overseas.
Support and supplementary services include:
– Initial and basic counselling services provided for those making enquiries via websites, email or the phone, or during visits to the iae TORONTO office, seminars or exhibitions.
– Assistance by experienced and highly qualified iae Education Planners to help students and parents identify courses and institutions that will best suit their needs
– Proactive assistance in selecting appropriate schools and education programs for further studies
– Applications to selected schools are completed on behalf of students
– Passport documentation and visa applications are prepared and lodged on behalf of students
– Travel, accommodation and airport transfer arrangements are arranged for students
– Pre-departure orientation is provided to give realistic expectations, which minimises culture shock and ensures successful settlement
– Arrival services include airport reception, general orientation, accommodation placement and a helpline for students who encounter problems during their studies overseas. Students may choose a Total Service package, which is available in most iae TORONTO partner offices
– Post-arrival services include free counselling and school placement services for ongoing/further studies, travel arrangements for students’ families to visit and various free services provided by the iae TORONTO branch office
– Free services are offered online for further studies, job information, events, financial aid, insurance matters and community activities
Meet our team of experienced Education Planners